Ice makers are an important tool for any kitchen. Whether you have a large family or throwing an event from home, having a countertop ice maker can be a big help. To help you choose one for your household, below are the contenders for the title of best countertop ice maker, based on user ratings.
10. NewAir AI-215SS Portable, Countertop Ice Maker
- Large output ice maker is perfect for parties and special events where you need consistent ice at a rapid pace
- Powerful compressor produces 50 pounds of ice a day so you never have to run to the store for a bag of ice...
- Simple, hassle-free ice dispenser requires no installation - just plug in, add water and wait up to 15 minutes to enjoy...
The NewAir AI-215SS countertop ice maker can produce up to 50 lb. of ice per day and you can choose from three different ice size options. Ice cubes are created approximately every 7 minutes, so you’ll have a constant flow of ice throughout the day. The product measures 14.25L x 16.88W x 16.75H inches which makes it perfect for in-home bars, boats, patios, and more. What’s great about this option is that it requires no installation; simply plug it in, add water, and start the ice machine.
9. Igloo ICE103 Counter Top Ice Maker
- Portable Stainless Steel Ice Maker
- Over-sized Ice bucket holds 2.2 lbs of ice
- Choice of 3 Ice Cube Sizes (small, medium and large)
One of the most popular and best countertop ice maker options on the market today is the Igloo ICE103. This machine comes with a large storage bucket that holds more than two pounds of ice. You can choose from three sizes of ice cubes. Plus, you can enjoy your ice in as little as six minutes. The ice maker also features a sleek and compact design which makes it a great fit in any kitchen no matter the style.
8. DELLA Portable Electric Ice Maker
- Produces up to 26 lbs. of ice daily
- Makes fresh ice in as little as 6 minutes
- Sleek performance-oriented design, (2) selectable cube sizes, removable tray for easy ice transfer
This ice maker from DELLA is perfect for a small kitchen, boat, or RV. Thanks to its compact size, it can fit in virtually any small space. The ice machine comes in a sleek design with easy-to-press buttons.
The Della Deluxe also has a viewing window so you can see when the machine is filled, but there are also alerts that will let you know in case you’re out of the room. This ice machine can make up to 26 pounds of bullet ice cubes per day. You can generally make ready-to-serve ice in about 6 minutes, so there’s not much waiting time either.
7. Magic Chef MCIM22ST 27 lb Ice Maker
The Magic Chef comes in a tall, sleek black minimalist design. This option for best countertop ice maker can make up to 27 pounds of ice a day, with instant ice in as little as seven minutes. The Magic Chef gives you a selection of three ice cube sizes to fit your preference and even has a viewing window to see when your ice is done. If you’re looking for a fast, slim ice maker for your kitchen, this is a great gadget for you.
For more information, you can check out our full review of the Magic Chef countertop ice maker!
6. Think Gizmos Ice Machine
- Top rated residential ice maker machine / Quality stainless steel and ABS housing means this ice maker looks stunning
- Makes batches of ice cubes in about 6 minutes / 26 lbs of ice per day
- Select from 3 different ice cube sizes (S/M/L) via the front selection panel / Large ice bucket holds approximately 2.2...
Think Gizmos ice machine comes in a large, commercial design, which can produce up to 26 pounds of ice per day. The ice maker is made of high-quality stainless steel with ABS housing and is one of the top rated residential ice makers on the market. It can instantly make ice in as little as six minutes, with a large ice basket that can hold up to 2.2 pounds of ice. The ice machine also has a built-in, easy-to-use interface with LED indicator lights. Think Gizmos ice machine comes with a 12-month warranty and a free ice scoop.
5. Della Premium Ice Maker
- Compact and Portable - The electric ice machine has the ability to connect directly to a water supply pipe line for...
- Perfect for Parties - Makes up to 26 lbs. of ice per day, perfect for refilling ice buckets. Large enough for restocking...
- Quick & Quiet - Just add water, press the button & enjoy ice cubes in as little as 6 minutes! Ultra quiet operation...
The Della Premium ice maker is a large machine, perfect for outdoor parties or in a commercial environment. It can make up to 26 pounds of ice per day and up to nine pieces of ice in six minutes. The ice maker has a built-in easy-to-use touch interface with digital control. It comes in a variety of colors to choose from and is ETL, CSA, and UL certified. It also comes with a an insulated storage bin that can hold up to 1.5 pounds of ice at a time.
For more information you can check out our full review of the Della Premium Portable ice maker!
4. Igloo Compact Portable Ice Maker (Blue) – ICE108
- Igloo Compact Ice Maker in Metallic Blue - Exclusive Color
- Enjoy a constant flow and batches of ice in as little as 6 minutes
- Produces 26lbs of ice per day in choice of 2 ice sizes
The Igloo ice maker comes in a blue, black, or white variation in a large, sleek design. It can make up to 26 pounds of ice per day and can instantly deliver ice in as little as six minutes. This option for best countertop ice maker creates ice in two sizes, which you can choose from, and can store up to 1.5 pounds of ice at a given time. It also has a built-in LED interface which makes it easy to use.
For more information you can check out our full review of the Igloo ICE108 compact ice maker here!
3. Aicok Ice Maker
- FAST RESULTS- Get ice on demand with a high efficiency ice machine that produces 9 pieces of ice in just 10 minutes,...
- LARGE CAPACITY- The ice machine can produce over 26 lbs. of ice a day 2 quart water capacity, produces 1 ½ lbs. of ice...
- INCLUDED INSIDE- 3 cube sizes, status, clock, timer, auto shut off, standby and refill alarm so no need to monitor, 2...
The Aicok Ice Maker is a particularly large ice maker for those who are throwing an event or have an exceptionally large kitchen. The ice maker can make up to 26 pounds of ice per day, and nine pieces of ice within 10 minutes. It also has a two-quart water capacity, for a larger ice count per cycle. The Aicok ice maker has a built-in LED control panel and timer for ease-of-use. It is also an ETL approved product and comes with a two-year warranty.
2. Costway Portable Compact Electric Ice Maker
No products found.
The Costway Electric ice maker is a portable machine that can fit in your kitchen, RV, or boat. It can make up to 26 pounds of ice per day and has a 1.5 pounds ice cube capacity. The Costway ice maker comes in a large, sleek design with a minimalist interface for ease of use. It also has light indicators to alert you when to refill the water reservoir and when the ice basket has reached its capacity.
1. Opal Nugget Ice Maker
- Affordability - Quality and elegance at a more affordable price point.
- Speed and Efficiency - Less than 20 minutes to first nugget, produces 1 lb an hour and the bin holds 3 lbs
- Portability - Compact countertop design plugs into any electrical outlet at home and can come with you to your next...
If you are looking for the best countertop ice maker, the Opal Nugget Ice Maker is a great option. This is a luxury ice machine that is perfect for everything from entertaining to everyday use. It comes with a sleek design and a quality build. Plus, this machine produces the first ice cube within 15 minutes. You can expect to see a pound of ice within an hour. The bin holds three pounds of ice. One of the best things about this ice machine is its Bluetooth connectivity. You can control the machine with your smartphone and schedule your ice making.
There are so many countertop ice makers on the market, it can be difficult to know which ones are worth your money. To help you choose your new appliance, these ten of the best countertop ice maker are the greatest ones on the market.
Do you have any suggestions or questions about countertop ice machines? Share them in the comments below.